Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thoughts of our Mother when she passed

These thoughts were taken from Facebook postings and Emails

Oh, I am sorry I didn't know. She is a sweet person who has lived through much with patients. Uncle Lafe is so happy to have her with him again. I know now he hears the missing words, he could not hear before. I am happy for both of them. William Jackson September 15

I am sorry for your loss... Your mom would always talk to me whenever we met... Your family way lucky to have her for a mother...
Jay E Wight September 15

How nice that Pat was chosen to be an honorary Pall bearer, she always did all she could to keep our families close!
Carol Brewer September 15

I heard last night that she had passed. It is a great blessing for her. I've thankful that I was able to be her home teacher for the past years. The last time I took her to the temple perhaps 5 months ago we did an endowment. She said it had been years since she did that so, that was nice to have here experience that again. It's my wife and I's anniversary this next weekend but we are going to change our plans and attend your mother funeral.
Clint Harper September 15

sending hugs and prayer to you and your family, your Mom was very special. Larry Abo, September 16

From: Kevin Davis  
Date: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Released
To: Laura Davis 
Hey mom. I actually had the weirdest feeling that Grandma passed away a little more than a week ago, but didn’t say anything because apparently it didn’t happen until now. I’m also relieved to know she’s been relieved from the body that will never again have an expiration date.
So sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. She was an amazing lady. Alice Schenk, September 20

Your mom was very strong woman... a homesteader... raised you and family in some tough times... It was a wonderful life... may she rest in peace... and may you cherish that you had such a good mother... Randy Kildow  September 22

We enjoyed the funeral and I enjoyed being your mothers Home teacher. She was a wonderful lady. I will miss her. 
Best, Clint Harper September 23
You had an amazing mother. She had an amazing life. Kristine Katoa, September 23
Jay, you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I know this has been a hard last few weeks. Isn’t it a wonderful thing to have had a blessed Mother? LuAnne Tracy Oldham, September 23

Your mom always stopped and talked to me at work in the 'Burley hospital. Jay E Wight September 24

I know I remember family vacations to Idaho for a visit with cousins, and the fun we had on the farm with all of you.  Aunt LaRee seemed to be such a steady, capable woman and a rock in the foundation of your family. We were fortunate to share time with all of you growing up. 
I am very sorry for your loss. Pat Boice September 24
Actually, when visiting grandma at the hospital one day, Mariana asked grandma what her favorite color was. Grandma’s response was yellow.  And when pressed for her second favorite, she told her blue.  It wasn't easy for grandma to say...but you could tell, it was important to grandma that she was able to answer her.  :-)
Tracina   10/07/12

No comments:

Post a Comment